Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Self Journey

Spent in the constant strain of the filter,
Self holds the water the ocean spills over.
What was not made into animal, bird, or land
Developed and cultivated into the thinking man.
But what was left after the shell was bore
Was saved for the self, creating hollow more.

No vision is so pristine as to cross filters,
And any pretendence is learned cooperation.
One eye, one self, one vision, one way, one path.
On this diluted journey there may be only one way forward,
And no way back.
Each travels alone, no guide or companion,
Until the travel shall end alone,
Be it laying, leaning, or standing.

I understand only what I may envision,
I envision only what I may piece together
From what only I may experience.
There is only me.
There is only my journey.
To each and every one
There is only one journey,
One importance,
One submission.

Cooperation is folly, but needed,
For the traffic is created, uncovered, and bleeding.
No separation can mend
The long started deconstruction of men.
But try as we might,
The self should explain,
Together is a fable and alone is the way.
Responsibility, humility, love, and respect:
The new postulates from a lunar tidal eclipse.

No comments: