Monday, January 01, 2007

Fantastisy

I found the speakeasy under the farm
And that three horned pretty girl was lovely on my arm.
We sparkled the dance floor with high pump kisses
And the DJ spoke to us over the house mic, sending his best wishes.

I played my moves right as my purple skin glowed
And the three horned sweetness looked as if she’d never want to go.
We danced through the griffins and avoided the fairies,
We tore it up with the phoenix and the rest of the forests’ dignitaries.

The floor was amazing and lit up in colors I couldn’t name
And the dancers in the rafters made the beats come down like rain.
I was dizzy, I was hyper, and I started to shrink,
But that tri-horned beauty was quick witted and got me a drink.

Filled with new courage and with a brand new fin,
With left that daft party so the night could really begin.

No comments: