Friday, August 10, 2007

There

There’s a mirror in your eyes that let me know you can see me, so I must oblige that you stop pretending, that the mood in the room could lead you to believe otherwise.

I didn’t bring roses and I didn’t bring chocolate, but if I knew you wanted it, you know I would have bought it. I just brought myself and I’ll hope that I’m enough for now.

Lets sit and talk about all of our mistakes, the monsoons, tornadoes, and the earthquakes, and isn’t it great not having to feel fake around me?

If you would like I could hold you while you cry, I can be here to catch the tears off your eyes, and take your time because I want to see the sunrise.

I really am amazed by the way you don’t think you’re worth it, how you could not feel the magic of your heart beat, I’m so right, but you just think I’m just being sweat.

No comments: