Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Perks of being Jealous

You disrespect the clouds with every whimsical word dropped.
The verbiage you profane with the slick of your tongue stops,
But only when actual conformation of a formal request has been made,
Even after political requisition for spoiled dictionaries are saved…

You still,

Find ridiculous amounts of room to bloom silly soliloquies
I’m speaking copious amount of space to fill with what shatters from your face

But still,

No matter the effort I subscribe
I’m stuck losing after my effort has died
And your lyrical well is so far from being dry,
Crucify your heart and stick needles in your eyes.

Holla,

I never wanted to externally implode like this
I disappointedly present the perks of being jealous
Paint me green and ring me across the cattle guard
The fall is so hard when you’ve lost the status of God

No comments: