Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Betty Bourgeois Rap

Straight out of 229 I'm coming
It's the Blount Beauty Princess
All guitars strumming

Strike up the band cause the ma'am is here
With a fresh bit a truth to fill your ear.

Now in a rap game dominated by brothers
It's nice to have a sister as more than a lover.

Don't act like you don't know how it is you be
Don't act like I can't feel your eyes humping on me.

You seemed to be memorized by amazing chest
But I'm more than a fly pair of beautiful breast

But I don't need a man hovering on side
Offering to let me up into his broke ass ride

Cause I'm a lady with right fine taste
I'll take who'll provide, no matter the race,
As long as you got some abs and a pretty face
Then might get a chance to try my grace.

Now, I wear work boots like the defest of thugs
It's Timberlands, Sketchers, or, my favorite, Lugs
But when it comes to smoke, it's only heady nugs.
I can roll them finer than oriental rugs.

Dank Heady Karma was my maiden name
Now I'm married to the danger up in the rap game.
My first name's Betty like Oh My God
Sir name of Bourgeois for the proletariat's fall.

Yes I'm a girl but I'm shocking you all
With my own bank account like a rich Barbie doll
But I got a better point so let me begin
Unlike that Barbie bitch, I don't need a Ken.

And while I might be dirty, never call me a ho
Just a strong woman and suckas gots to know.
I know what I want, so I run the run the show
They can't stand aside then suckas gots to go.

When it comes to my bills you know I can pay them
Cause I get on the mic and just straight slay them
I'm not a Saint and I can't save them
I'm a gangstress so I guess I just play them

No you can't drive, but yes you will buy
My movie ticket if we're taking my ride.
You can pick up dinner and yes we're eating nice,
I know you can afford more than water and rice.

If you want to chill then don't try to lie
I think I'm worth more than broke pick-up line
No I won't dance and don't buy me a drink
And next time ensure that your breath don't stink.

No comments: